Shotaro Maki received ISSCC Student-Research Preview Award (Honorable Mention)
A master-course student, Shotaro Maki, won the International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC) 2016 Student-Research Preview (SRP) Award (Honorable Mention) for his presentation in ISSCC 2016. The award is for recognizing an outstanding student presentation in ISSCC SRP.
- Shotaro Maki, Yuuki Seo, Kenichi Okada, and Akira Matsuzawa, "A 64QAM 60GHz Transceiver with Automatic Image Calibration," IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC) Student Research Preview, San Francisco, CA, Feb. 2016.
Shotaro Maki (now working for Panasonic)
ISSCC is the biggest international conference in LSI design. From Matsuzawa-Okada Laboratory, the following four presentations have been done in ISSCC 2017 this year.
- Jian Pang, et al., "A 128-QAM 60GHz CMOS Transceiver for IEEE802.11ay with Calibration of LO Feedthrough and I/Q Imbalance"
- Huy Cu Ngo, Kengo Nakata, Toru Yoshioka, Yuki Terashima, Kenichi Okada, and Akira Matsuzawa, "A 0.42ps-Jitter -241.7dB-FOM Synthesizable Injection-Locked PLL with Noise-Isolation LDO"
- Kenichi Okada, "Synthesizable PLL Using Digital Standard Cell Library" (invited) in Forum
- Korkut Kaan Tokgoz, Jian Pang, Shotaro Maki, Kenichi Okada, and Akira Matsuzawa in Student Research Preview